Yes, we were just as shocked as you are. We didn’t think
that we could even get pregnant without fertility treatments, but here we are!!
What do they say… you make a plan and God laughs? Well, we didn’t exactly plan
on having 4 babies in 2 years BUT we are embracing this little miracle with
excitement.
To answer some questions:
Yes, the adoption is still happening. We are just waiting on
a court date. Our agency is very supportive!
I am due late July- so still early! I’m planning on having
another c-section. I admire women who do VBACs, but with everything I went
through with Ruby’s labor… we are just fine scheduling a c-section than risking going
through another emergency situation.
Yes, as far as we are planning, I will be going to Uganda
while pregnant, with plenty of guidance from our doctors. This will need to
happen before I am too far along; a lot of international airlines wont let you
travel when you are within a couple months of your due date.
Yes, we are a little overwhelmed, but we have a lot of
supportive family and friends surrounding us and we plan on hiring a
nanny/mother’s helper to stay home with me to help me with the transition.
I’m not experiencing the same morning sickness with this
pregnancy as I did with Ruby. I am tired sometimes, but overall, I feel good.
It is nice to not be pregnant while in law school… I feel a lot less stress.
Thank you for your love and support! We understand if we don’t
get any invites to your home for the next couple of years… its okay, I have a
feeling we wont be leaving the house too much. Just leave some food on the front door step, ring the doorbell, and run away fast before you get sucked into changing a diaper.
A krazy Kramer life indeed....
A krazy Kramer life indeed....
This is such great news! God definitely is in charge here. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy.
ReplyDelete